Special Road Use Permit

Any person wanting to make use of the County road right-of-way must have a Special Road Use Permit. There is no charge for a permit, but the applicant is required to provide a certificate of insurance when working on County right-of-way.

Special Road Use Requirements (PDF)

Special Use Permit Indemnification and Insurance (PDF)

Special Use Permit Application (PDF)