News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/30/2021 8:47:00 AM to 12/14/2021 8:13:04 AM.
Posted on: August 10, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Temporary Requirements for Public Access to County Buildings
Effective Monday, March 29, 2021:
- The mask requirement for access to Jefferson County Government operated facilities will be lifted, with the exception of the Jefferson County Courthouse, which is subject to Supreme Court mandate,
- Temperatures will be checked and required before entering each facility,
- Social distancing will still be required. In-person meetings should be limited in size and frequency. Absent social distancing, masks will still be recommended,
- Effective Monday, May 3, 2021, all County Boards and Commissions will resume in-person meetings as soon as practical and allowed.
You may NOT enter the building if you:
- Have a temperature of more than 100.4 degrees,
- Have been asked to self-quarantine by a doctor or health agency,
- Have an unexplained fever or shortness of breath,
- Have been diagnosed or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.