Is there any tax relief available?

Yes.  There is senior citizen and disabled citizen property tax relief.  Currently there is one program in place to assist senior citizens with real estate property taxes. The state of Missouri administers this program.    

Learn more about the program by calling the Missouri Department of Revenue at 573-751-3505 or calling Mideast Area Agency on Aging at 1-800-243-6060. You may also find information on the Department of Revenue Property Tax Guide (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. When will the current year tax bills be available?
2. When are the current year taxes due?
3. How do I change the name and address on my real estate bill?
4. I bought my property during the year, when will it be assessed in my name and who is responsible for the taxes?
5. I did not receive a tax bill, why do I have to pay a late fee?
6. I received my tax bill and my loan company is supposed to pay this for me, what should I do with it?
7. Is there any tax relief available?
8. What are the procedures for paying my taxes under protest?